Disc 1 -- LIVE AFTER DEATH
Live After Death concert with Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio (90 minutes)
Set list --
Churchill Speech/Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
Flight of Icarus
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to The Hills
Disc 2 -- DOCUMENTARY / BONUS CONCERT FOOTAGE
1.The History of Iron Maiden -- Part 2 (60 mins) -- Documentary.
Band members, crew, friends and associates talk about the period in the band's career which saw the writing, recording and release of the Powerslave album, and later Live After Death, and the subsequent massive touring. And not just the serious side!!
2. Behind the Iron Curtain ( 57 mins approx) Documentary and Live -- shot during Maiden's historic tour of Poland and other parts to the Eastern Bloc in 1984 featuring interviews, live and offstage footage capturing the atmosphere of this remarkable journey behind the Wall at the height of the Cold War.
3. Live Footage - Rock in Rio '85 (50 mins approx)
Highlights from the Maiden set supporting Queen on the first day of the first Rock in Rio in front of 300,000. A bloody and stirring performance!!
4. Ello Texas -- 15 minutes -- Interview and live. Caught by a film crew in 1983 at the Alamo and sound checking their show in San Antonio.
5. Artwork Gallery, Tour Programme, Tour dates and photo gallery
6. Promotional clips for Aces High and 2 Minutes to Midnight